Battal Shipping is capable to handle all vessel husbanding needs can be provided from single point such as crew handling, customs formalities, pilot and tug arrangements, class and surveyor attendance, dry-docking and repair supervision, bunker calls, spare parts delivery, ship supplies (provisions), life support activities for project personnel and landside logistics requirements.
You can rely on us to look after your interests and work our local knowledge and connections to take care of your crew and deliver fuel, spares and provisions on time and on budget. And all through a single contact and billed on a single invoice at standard rates for optimum efficiency. Speedy and well-coordinated husbandry services enables fast vessel turn-around, and that helps you optimise your operational efficiency.
- Crew handling – meet & greet, hotel bookings, shore passes, travel arrangements, etc.
- Crew welfare – doctor, dentist, mail, and prepaid telephone calling cards
- Cash to Master
- Spares clearance and delivery
- Bunker fuels and lubricants
- Provisions and fresh water
- Inward / outward clearance
- Security services
- Foreign exchange services
- Liaison with local authorities and communications assistance
- Comprehensive support for dry-docking and repair supervision
- Follow-up activities with workshops, contractors etc.
We also offer port services and ship-handling services including the provision of pilots and tugs, the organisation of port clearances and berths, cargo handling and customs clearance. Our Istanbul and Rotterdam offices operates 7/24 to provide continuous cover to put suppliers and assistance within easy reach of your vessel anywhere in the around Turkiye, Netherlands and Belgium. We can combine our husbandry services with ship agency and a range of shipping and logistics services to create a tailor-made integrated support package to meet the specific needs of every vessel and every port call.